The Belmont Abbey Men's Tennis team earned a 8-1 victory over Mars Hill at Brevard this afternoon. The win improves the Crusaders' record to 2-0 for the fall.
The Abbey will next compete on October 14 in the Young Harris Invitational.
BELMONT ABBEY 8, MARS HILL 1
1. Juan Baez (BAC) def. Carlos Suares Riesco (MHUM) 8-5
2. Grant Goldin (BAC) def. Alberto Ortiz (MHUM) 8-3
3. Zachary Blythe (BAC) def. Ben Reid (MHUM) 8-3
4. George Barfoot (BAC) def. Blake Covington (MHUM) 8-0
5. Joseph Horne (BAC) def. Hunter Carlton (MHUM) 8-3
6. Nikhil Reddy (BAC) def. Jimmi Schwab (MHUM) 8-1