The Belmont Abbey men's tennis team lost 9-0 this afternoon to the visiting Queens University Royals at the Reidy Tennis Center.
Belmont Abbey closes out the fall season this weekend with a Friday match at Catawba and a Saturday morning battle at Johnson C. Smith.
Queens Men 9, Belmont Abbey Men 0
- Ole-Jacob Meum/Per-Erik Soler def. Conner McMann/Juan Baez 8-3
- Jules Athalis/Andor Vas def. Eduardo Escobar/Damien Nelson 8-2
- Will Roberson/Sean Harris def. Gabriel Trombini/Will Bezy 8-0
- Soler def. McMann 6-3, 6-2
- Athalis def. Baez 6-2, 7-6
- Meum def. Escobar 6-2, 6-0
- Roberson def. Trombini 6-0, 6-0
- Zachary Williams def. Nelson 6-0, 6-0
- Harris def. Bezy 6-0, 6-0