CAMDEN, S.C. – The two Belmont Abbey men's golf teams in the Coker Fall Challenge are tied for 10th and in 12th position after a rained shortened day Monday. The Crusaders first team shot a 294 (+14) as the second team carded a 295 (+15) at Camden Country Club.
- Connor Fahey -- 72, tied for 25th
- Levi Kettelhut – 72, tied for 25th
- John Molyneaux – 72, tied for 25th
- Madison Duffie– 78 tied for 66th
- Olivier Arsenault – 80, tied for 70th
- Ben Loudermilk -- 71, tied for 15th
- Andrew Rose – 73, tied for 33rd
- Sean Miller – 75, tied for 46th
- Maurizio DeBono – 76, tied for 54th
- Chris Kopack – 84, 79th
Limestone holds the lead with an even 280 with 18 holes left to play on Tuesday.